Estimation is the most crucial aspect of a construction project and usually determines the success or failure of it. If the Estimates are incorrect, then the investor is bound to lose money no matter how much blood and sweat, the construction workers put into it.
Real Estimate Service provides Reliable and Accurate Estimates and ensures your Project is delivered on Time and Stays within Budget.
Metal Estimating Challenges:
Structural Steel and Metal Prices vary widely, even just from day to day. Considering the fact that Major Construction Projects require several months or even years to complete, the risk of the budget and the entire project being thrown into a tailspin is large especially if the potential fluctuations across the proposed project’s timespan are not accounted for.
Competitive Bidding and Winning Major Projects require good and accurate estimates, but fluctuating Steel and Metal Prices can whittle away at your bottom-line at the end of the road, thus devaluing any win to your own bottom-line.
Create realistic bids and cost estimates
- Study alternative structural solutions for structures with fast intelligent modeling
- Create cost estimates by extracting bill of materials from the model
- Identify potential problems early in the project to ensure successful construction
Our success in providing accurate and timely estimates comes from our thorough knowledge of the value of materials and labor: We are continually updating our commodity quotes from suppliers and re-evaluating labor and subcontract costs from vendors to provide the most accurate estimates for our clients. Our cost analysts adjust productivity factors based on actual product information including actual equipment, commodity, labor and subcontract costs.
The estimation service ensures that the project runs on the minimum costs, reduced storage space at the site location, and stay with your time schedule. We calculate and offer accurate quotes to our clients which include materials, accessories and erection costs.
Many of the steel fabricators and manufacturers, even steel framing contractors have trouble reading the technical details from the plans and making accurate takeoffs with structural details due to less technical know-how. We specialize in providing a complete range of steel estimating and detailing services with the ability to handle complex structures.
- Our estimators and detailers are well conversant with the manufacturing process, specifications, techniques like laser welding, advanced cutting, etc.
- Fast turnaround within 24 to 48 hours to quickly quote prices to your clients.
- Detailed cost estimate comprising material, labor, welders, cranes, fuel, equipment, etc along with labor hours required for rebar erection.
- Easy to review and edit estimates with color-coded marked up plans.
- Complete structural steel detailing and shop drawing services for all types of infrastructures, residential, commercial, industrial projects from planning through completion.
- We render optimum bar bending schedules for structural steel, rebar, piping, sheet metal, and HVAC duct fabrications/erections.
- If required by the client, we also advise various alternatives that help save money.
- 24/7 support on live chat and email.
How big a project are we capable of handling?
International Standards we follow
- AASHTO – American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- ACI – American Concrete Institute
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- CRSI – Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- RSIO – Reinforcing Steel Institute of Ontario