Benefits Of Outsourcing Construction Estimating Services
- Professional estimating companies give you the assurance of high-quality services in terms of accurate material takeoffs, man-hours, and labor costs.
- An accurate estimate saves you from underquoting and overquoting on your bids.
- By getting timely deliveries of your estimates, you no longer have to miss any opportunities.
- A quick bill of material fastens your bidding process, contributing toward bidding on more projects which increases the chances of winning more.
- You save the expense of buying expensive software and hiring and training estimating staff.
- Even if you have an in-house estimator, his services can be utilized in bid filing and managing bidding network profiles rather than performing estimates.
- When you have experts to assist you, your estimating efficiency gets improved which leads to better profit potential.
- Professional estimates comply with international standards to avoid any misinterpretation and ambiguity.
- By saving time and energy, you can stay focused on your core business, developing strategies for growth, networking, meeting clients, and possible partners.
- By outsourcing estimating, project managers can easily handle multiple projects at a time.
- Outsourcing keeps your overhead expenses to a minimum and increases your bid volume.
More Time for Your Business
When it comes to business, time becomes a precious commodity. In-house estimation can be more time-consuming because of certain factors, including the inability to manage things or lack of expertise.
When you outsource the estimation to skilled professionals, you will get peace of mind along with a lot of time to pay attention to enhancing the overall productivity of your business. Though this might be a small benefit, you will be surprised to see the impact this can have because you will have enough on your plate. Also, it will be easier to manage your company and divert your attention towards the more important matters like bidding on more jobs and growing your business.
We understand completely how important accuracy is, especially when you are talking about quantity estimates for your project. We provide accurate and outstanding Outsource Estimating Services for any size of the project. As everyone knows we are the most eminent estimation provider, we have a team of focused & experienced estimating experts who make sure to provide you with a detailed estimation that suits your budget.
You may face a hard time during the process of tendering because every contractor has limited time to prepare and submit it before the closure. Our Construction Takeoff Services and takeoff estimating services took the pain of all of your take-off work and always try to save your money. After getting outsourced estimating services your staff can focus more on other essential works like tendering activities. Our cost estimating service consists of the main basic four phases which are a preliminary, conceptual, schematic, and accurate estimation. So, pick your phone and ring now to get unbeatable estimating services, we are always ready to serve you.
How our estimating process works
Once you decide to outsource takeoffs, quotes, or cost estimates, start the process off by emailing us your drawings and specifications of your project. Our trained estimators will then perform takeoffs or cost estimates with our software. If you are seeking a takeoff we review your plans and accurately measure and count all the items related to your trade and generate a summary, while cost estimating consists of calculating a quote that you can submit to your client. Once we have completed your request, we will email you back the gathered information before the due date so you can secure the new job and start your trade work.
Why Hire Us?
Hire us to do your tedious takeoff work. You will have more time and save more money when you use our services. Focus on what’s really important and leave this part to us. Our team of project managers and engineers is ready to serve you!