The estimation service ensures that the project runs on the minimum costs, reduced storage space at the site location, and stay with your time schedule. We calculate and offer accurate quotes to our clients which include materials, accessories and erection costs.
Keep in mind that prices offered by a supplier or manufacturer are quoted as of the time of delivery, which means future deliveries are subject to the same laws of fluidity in pricing. Incorporating an escalation clause into a contract to deal with unexpected rising material costs may help absorb any increases. The framing system of a building typically contributes a minimum of 10 percent to 12 percent, sometimes more, of the total building cost.
You can put certain things on autopilot. Staying efficient and productive is the key to coming in under budget. We’ll take care of the time-consuming task and perform your material take off with pleasure. Utilize our services to get more bids out, reduce waste, save revenue, and master your time.
Structural Steel and Metal Prices vary widely, even just from day to day. Considering the fact that Major Construction Projects require several months or even years to complete, the risk of the budget and the entire project being thrown into a tailspin is large especially if the potential fluctuations across the proposed project’s timespan are not accounted for.
Many of the steel fabricators and manufacturers, even steel framing contractors have trouble reading the technical details from the plans and making accurate takeoffs with structural details due to less technical know-how. We specialize in providing a complete range of steel estimating and detailing services with the ability to handle complex structures.
- Our estimators and detailers are well conversant with the manufacturing process, specifications, techniques like laser welding, advanced cutting, etc.
- Fast turnaround within 24 to 48 hours to quickly quote prices to your clients.
- Detailed cost estimate comprising material, labor, welders, cranes, fuel, equipment, etc along with labor hours required for rebar erection.
- Easy to review and edit estimates with color-coded marked up plans.
- Complete structural steel detailing and shop drawing services for all types of infrastructures, residential, commercial, industrial projects from planning through completion.
- We render optimum bar bending schedules for structural steel, rebar, piping, sheet metal, and HVAC duct fabrications/erections.
- If required by the client, we also advise various alternatives that help save money.
Estimates We can Provide
- Beams and girders
- Columns, tubing, and pipes
- Angles and channels
- Plates and connectors
- Joist bridging and girts
- Hanger rods
- Wall bracing and end anchorage
- Structural Steel Framing
- Non-Load-Bearing Wall Framing
- Architectural Metal Framing Systems
- Tension Framing Assemblies
- Metal Joists
- Composite Joists and Floors
- Metal Decking
- Electrified Deck Systems
- Cold-Formed Metal Framing
- Structural Metal Stud Framing
- Cold-Formed Steel Trusses
- Dome Structures
- Fabricated Wall Panel Assemblies
- Functional Metal Fabrications
- Metal Stairs
- Functional Metal Stairs
- Access Ramps
- Fire Escapes
- Retractable & Folding Ceiling and Attic Stairs
- Metal Railings
- Barrier Cable Systems
- Metal Gratings
- Metal Stair Treads and Nosing
- Photoluminescent Treads and Nosing
- Surface Drains (Trench Drains)
- Architectural and Ornamental Metal Fabrications
- General Architectural and Ornamental MetalsDecorative Metal FinishesCable Hanging Systems
- Skateboard Deterrents
- Architectural Metal Stairs
- Stair Treads & Nosings
- Handrails and Railings
- Glazed Railings
- Wire Rope & Cable Railings
- Metal Railings
Man Hours and Labor Costs
Labor costs are yet another factor to take into consideration when calculating the costs of your project. Determine how many people will be needed and multiply that by the estimated number of hours to complete the job and the hourly cost of each person.