Real Estimate Service construction cost consulting firm specializing in residential, commercial, and civil construction cost estimating. Need a residential construction estimator or commercial construction estimator for a project you are trying to estimate, email your plans for an NTE Quote!
Call Us at +1-703-659-8010
Estimating projects “In House” can be
time-consuming and costly!
Our greatest challenge is to keep a project on budget while successfully combining the client’s needs with the site requirements and project conditions. With productivity as a basis, we apply current wage rates to a work crew sized for each task, determining actual costs. We then add material costs to arrive at realistic unit costs. Our services include the following:
Real Estimate Service provides cost estimates at all design stages from concept through final construction documents.
Our value engineering methodology achieves lower costs while increasing and enhancing the scope of design.
Real Estimate Service has extensive experience in providing change order analysis, estimating and negotiating for over a billion dollars worth of construction.
COST / BID ANALYSES
The Real Estimate Service team is able to analyze any alternatives in mechanical and electrical systems, as well as prepare cost analyses for many of the architectural materials.
A Bid analysis can be provided to understand and select the best bid or contractor for your project.
Constructability is a review of the drawings and specifications to ensure that systems and materials have not been chosen that would delay or cause the project extraordinary constraints.
New York Construction Estimating
Estimating Services of New York are construction consultants specializing in full cost estimates and all related bidding services for all construction projects in all 50 states. We provide our services for general and sub-contractors as well as owners, developers, asset managers, architects and engineers.
New York Civil Estimating
We have certified civil engineers and estimators who use specialized software like Plan Swift and Blue Beam which makes us confident enough to give a money-back guarantee on the accuracy of our take-offs. Real Estimate Service, has been doing all types of projects ranging from Residential, Commercial, Federal, and Governments projects.
We determine the estimated costs for a construction company/ client to complete a project. The company uses these cost estimates provided by us to establish its pricing or bids for the projects that they are competing for. We have the ability to adjust the pricing regionally by using our database.
What We Propose:
• 50% fewer rates as compared to other market estimators with complete reimbursement on the accuracy of our take-offs and a quick turnaround time.
• Our data is backed by long-held supplier connections across the country, our pricing is accessible to contractors of any size and our fast turnaround will assure that you’re ready for bid day.
• You pay us when you need us and at reasonable rates. The service we provide you is an expense you can deduct on your tax returns just like any other contractor.
Just send us the plans along with the scope of work and we will get back to you with our service proposal which will contain our service charges and turnaround time.
• Once you approve that then we will schedule the project and our experienced estimators will prepare a detailed bill of materials for your project.
When you hire a civil cost estimation service to handle your estimating needs, you’re leveraging professionals with decades of experience with cost databases and estimating tools.
- Because estimates and take-offs are their day-to-day work, they effortlessly manage the headache of learning updates to pricing and software so you don’t have to.
- Independent cost estimators are better than in-house cost estimators for assessing the cost of a project as they have an objective view of the cost of the proposed project.
- Hiring an in-house estimating department can be too expensive to remain sustainable.
This high cost adds to your business’ overhead without bringing in any profit until the projects that are being estimated are won and completed at a good rate of profit.
Because of this, our cost estimating team and work products have withstood expert peer review in the courtroom and in reconciliations with some of the largest general contractors in the country.
By establishing a realistic expectation, our clients can sleep well knowing their decisions are made on well-grounded numbers. We perform estimates at every stage of construction, from the conceptual level to the full construction document level.
Construction Cost Management Services:
- Conceptual Estimating
- Budget Development and Financial Planning
- Milestone Estimates
- Feasibility Studies
- Value Engineering
- Cost Forecasting / Escalation Studies
- Pre- and Post-Bid Analysis Studies
- Change Order Management
- Pre and Post-Contract Audit Services
- BIM Cost Modeling
- LEED Cost Analysis / Life Cycle Costing
What are the Benefits of Outsourcing your job to Civil Estimating Services?
• No more bypassing bids due to a saturated workload.
• No more missed opportunities.
• Outsource estimating: Save on overhead expenses & increase your bid volume.
• The more you bid, the more business you can win.
• Improve your estimating efficiency by using our experts to support your team.
• Increase your profit potential by doing more with less.
• Outsmart the competition and benefit from our experienced estimators.
• Cut costs and save money.
We provide timely construction estimates for both Residential and Commercial Projects. Outsourcing makes perfect sense for building professionals, architects, and building owners. Establishing project costs, early on, will provide you with the information needed to place your project on a solid foundation.