Outsource Estimating Services & Win More Bids
Businesses secure services for certain jobs, such as marketing or accounting. But when it comes to generating construction estimates, most of the companies don’t secure this service. Why? Probably they think that it is an additional outlay, and estimation can be made easily by themselves. They don’t go for Outsourced Estimating.
And here’s where the companies are wrong. Construction estimation requires a considerable amount of work along with the expertise to yield precise results. Moreover, they don’t always have the professionals or tools to complete the estimating services by themselves. An inaccurate estimate can make or break the company, or companies might run in loss and reduce the margin of revenue, leading to costly delays. We have successfully delivered results for several domains of project creation and development including Engineers, General Contractors, and Architects.
Get #1 Outsource Estimating Services From Us
If you are looking for an estimator that can offer the best services at an affordable rate, then contact us today. Our team is made up of experts in their fields and we ensure that we will make your job easier by providing fast Outsource Estimating Services at affordable prices.
We help our clients to save money, reduce expenses and increase profits. We ensure that your project is completed professionally and on time. We are a full-service firm in the United States, so get in touch with us and hire our estimator today!
What are the benefits of outsourcing site estimators?
- Cost savings: By outsourcing site estimators to support your local team with repetitive and time-consuming drafting tasks for a fraction of the price, you can save up to 70% when compared to hiring locally.
- Increase in output efficiency and quality levels: Sending routine site estimating tasks to an outsourcing team means your onshore team will have more time, budget and project scope to take on higher value work. Your business will notice a drastic increase in productivity levels within your construction and engineering services.
- Business growth and scaling opportunities: When you send your time-consuming tasks to an outsourcing site estimator, your local team will have more time to focus on increasing profits and business growth and development opportunities. The additional capacity that your onshore team gets from your offshore team’s support means you can grow your business sustainably.
What skills should a estimator have?
Key skills for estimators
- Attention to detail.
- A methodical approach to work.
- Commercial awareness.
- Teamworking, relationship-building and influencing skills.
- Organisation and time management.
What tools do estimators use?
Estimation Tools and Techniques
- Expert Judgment.
- Alternatives analysis.
- Bottom-Up Estimating.
- Published Estimating Data.
- Project Management Software.
What is a lumber takeoff?
A framing takeoff refers to the count of the lumber or wood elements used in a construction project. The estimate includes wood beams, floor joists, wall studs, knee wall framings, trim joists, and lumber estimates.