Real Estimate Services Inc. is an online estimating platform that will leave you more time to focus on your business and clients, establishing positive relationships, while you fill up your schedule on upcoming projects. Every time you pass on a potential project because you simply don’t have the time or staff to put together an estimate, your competitors are gaining ground.
In accordance with the continuously increasing demand for estimating services, we have created this online estimation platform where we facilitate our customers with Reliable, Dependable, and Precise estimates for all types of building construction projects.
We work under the strict guidelines of the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) & American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE) which ensures the right practices of tools and software for providing the right services to our clients. We are proficient with Planswift, Bluebeam, Trimble, RS Means, Cost Works, Xactimate, FastPIPE, FastDUCT, and Quest Estimating. Also, for zip-code-based pricing out the takeoffs, we use RSmeans, Craftsmen, and our own developed databases
What We Propose:
• 50% fewer rates as compared to other market estimators with complete reimbursement on the accuracy of our take-offs and a quick turnaround time.
• Our data is backed by long-held supplier connections across the country, our pricing is accessible to contractors of any size and our fast turnaround will assure that you’re ready for bid day.
• You pay us when you need us and at reasonable rates. The service we provide you is an expense you can deduct on your tax returns just like any other contractor.
• Just send us the plans along with the scope of work and we will get back to you with our service proposal which will contain our service charges and turnaround time.
• Once you approve that then we will schedule the project and our experienced estimators will prepare a detailed bill of materials for your project.
Our time-honored traditional ability to “build the job on paper” for you is enhanced by our estimators’ use of On-Screen Takeoff digital estimating technology.
When the design is complete and construction plans and specifications are available at the end of the Preconstruction phase, Real Estimate Services can provide a final lump-sum price with a schedule of values breakdown, a guaranteed maximum price, or a final budget estimate against which all changes, billings, and payments will be measured. Monthly Cost Reports provide all of that information, in both detail and summary form, highlighting changes and their causes, as well as costs necessary to complete the job. Follow us.
Creating general contractor estimates used to involve extensive relationships with multiple sub-contractors, dozens of sets of blueprints to provide sub-contractors with, and the archaic process of sourcing sub-contractor bids. This, of course, was done for every job before knowing whether or not you would be awarded it. ESNY is able to use its extensive knowledge of sub-contractor pricing to give general contractors unbiased pricing for every trade they subcontract out. Our estimating service creates a basis on which all transactions can be based. As a general contractor, knowing the quantities and unit prices when collecting sub-contractor numbers is essential in the bidding process.