An estimate is a document that a seller constructs to outline the expected price of the goods and services requested by a buyer. … In residential construction, builders create an estimate for a construction project by detailing all the materials, labor, equipment, and subcontract work involved.
What are the sources of for cost estimation?
- Land rent, if applicable.
- Operating staff.
- Labor and material for maintenance and repairs.
- Periodic renovations.
- Insurance and taxes.
- Financing costs.
- Owner’s other expenses.
WE PROVIDE FOLLOWING RESIDENTIAL ESTIMATION SERVICES
- Residential Carpentry Estimate
- Residential Takeoff for Insulation
- Residential Flooring Estimate
- Residential Drywall Takeoff
- Residential Façade-Work Takeoff and Estimate
- Residential Estimate for Concrete
- Residential Roofing Takeoff
- Residential Takeoff and Estimate for Exterior/Interior Works
- Residential Takeoff for (MEP) Mechanical/Electrical Pluming
- Residential Masonry Estimate
- Residential Opening Estimate
- Residential Takeoff and Estimate for Renovation
- Residential Estimate for Demolitions
- Residential Takeoff for Steel Structures
- Residential Painting Estimates
Services For Residential Contractors
Being indulged in various matters, we can help you with our residential estimating services to win bids on your projects by preparing the bid documents needed for submission. Providing you with estimates will enable us to submit your quotes before the deadline, along with marked-up plans, bidding network profile management, new project lead generation, and subcontractor marketing.
Our estimators have tremendous experience creating residential estimates, whether it’s a simple three-family house or complex multi-story apartment.
Since we have experience with the residential build and are proficient in the software, we can quickly take off the quantities for you to set estimates while maintaining your commitment to your daily work.
Whether it is remodeling or renovation of an existing home, we help contractors. Contractors have had a tough time putting together estimates for their clients. A well-experienced residential estimator team is available to assist remodeling and renovation companies with material takeoffs and estimates.
Estimators at your service
Our estimators are at your service. Send us your project plans and we’ll give you a turn around time and a price for completing of the project. One estimator will dedicate their time to your estimate. There are no short cuts. Personalized management documents, including material order schedules and build programs, are also included in your pack