We provide our services for general and sub-contractors as well as owners, developers, asset managers, architects and engineers. Each estimator specializes in specific trades, resulting in the most up to date and specialized knowledge in their area. With this specialization comes the capacity to tailor any needs for your project. Our team has performed estimates for all trades on new construction and renovations for high rise residential & office buildings, hospitals, warehouses, transit hubs, restaurants and single family homes.
How much does it cost to build a 2 500 square foot home?
|Square Feet||Average Range|
|2,000||$200,000 – $400,000|
|2,500*||$250,000 – $500,000|
|2,700*||$270,000 – $540,000|
|3,000||$300,000 – $600,000|
Is it cheaper to buy or build?
Is buying land and building a house cheaper?
How Much Does Construction Cost in NYC?
According to the Turner & Townsend’s 2020 International Construction Market Survey, the average construction cost in NYC was $392 per square foot in 2020, considering all building categories. This makes NYC the most expensive place for construction in the world, followed by San Francisco at $377/sf, and Hong Kong at $374/sf.
Office and high-rise multifamily buildings are the two most common types in NYC, and their respective construction costs are the following:
- Office: $595/sf
- High-rise multifamily: $342/sf
NYC construction costs increased by 3.5% between 2019 and 2020, and the same increase is expected by the end of 2021. However, overall construction spending decreased by 12% between 2020 and 2021.
- Professional estimating companies give you the assurance of high-quality services in terms of accurate material takeoffs, man-hours and labor costs.
- An accurate estimate saves you from underquoting and over quoting on your bids.
- By getting timely deliveries of your estimates, you no longer have to miss any opportunities.
- A quick bill of material fastens your bidding process, contributing towards bidding on more projects which increases the chances of winning more.
- You save the expense of buying expensive software and hiring and training estimating staff.
- Even if you have an in house estimator, his services can be utilized in bid filing and managing bidding network profiles rather than performing estimates.
- When you have experts to assist you, your estimating efficiency gets improved which leads to better profit potential.
- Professional estimates comply with international standards to avoid any misinterpretation and ambiguity.
- By saving time and energy, you can stay focused on your core business, developing strategies for growth, networking, meeting clients and possible partners.
- By outsourcing estimating, project managers can easily handle multiple projects at a time.
- Outsourcing keeps your overhead expenses to a minimum and increases your bid volume.
In construction estimating, bills of quantities are normally only prepared on larger projects. On smaller projects, or for alteration work the contractor can be expected to measure their own quantities from drawings and schedules of work. Schedules of work are ‘without quantities’ instructional lists that allow the contractor to identify significant work and materials that will be needed to complete the works and to calculate the quantities that will be required. The cost estimating services goes through four phases including preliminary, conceptual, schematic and detailed estimation services. In the case of the construction activities, detailed estimation is the ideal way of Estimating construction costs. It is necessary to calculate the estimate of the cost used on the materials. Our cost estimators keep an account of the estimate of the various types of material, its size, and various other features. The production of various processes carried out is also taken into account. Hence the final cost estimate prepared shall include even the minute expenses on every aspect.
We are also providing Single Item Estimates including
- Masonry & CMU
- Drywall, Partition, Framing & Carpentry
- Painting & Wall Finishes
- Structural Works
- Excavation & Site Work
- MEP Works
- Shop Drawings
Our engineers and estimators are exceptionally talented and possess great skills in technical construction and engineering consulting. We provide services which are not only team oriented but also in the best interest of our client. Our staff helps us in supporting our clients in matters that include all divisions of engineering, estimation and construction. We are staunch believer in “one team” attitude and we are led by a team of executives across All Pro’s offices. Let us break down the skill set of our team for you.
- We communicate in the most direct, clear manner possible.
- We know how to carry out productive meetings.
- We recognize the core value proposition of the product or feature our clients are working on.
- We provide accurate cost estimate for developers looking for a quick budget.
- We specialize in various trades for sub-contractors and provide a vast amount of information in bid preparation.
- We give quick turnaround for construction managers who are in need of material takeoffs.
- We provide thorough cost estimates for general contractors who need in depth leveling sheets and quantity breakdowns.
Benefits of Outsource Estimating Service
Now here, I am going to share some of the benefits of a good estimator for your project. Before hiring an estimator for your project you must know about his qualities. If your estimator offers these benefits then you should hire him for your project.
- You will get an accurate and detailed report of the project estimates for labour, materials, and other things.
- Because now you have an estimator to make estimates, you will never lose any job.
- You don’t need to buy expensive software and hire a team to make an estimating report.
- You will get a highly accurate database for your project.
- If you have an estimator, then you have time to focus on your other works. And you can make them better. Or you can manage many projects at a time.
- You will review the report for only 10 to 20 minutes.
These are some of the benefits of an estimator. I hope now you also want to outsource estimating service. So we also provide good estimators for your projects.